Thursday, June 13, 2019

I’m on a run - king high flush, three of a kind eights, a nice uncalled bluff.  All getting me paid.  I think my suit is helping - I am getting MASSIVE respect from the other guys, who all look like they should be bowling.

Gave some back on a feeler bet with the guy who thinks I’m a cop.  I think I’m staying away from him, going forward.  My game is designed to make people uncomfortable - but he stands firm.  He’s one of those guys who talk in poker lingo without sounding like a douche.
___________________

First bad play of the day.  AK, and guy raises to 500.  I should have re-raised, but didn’t (mistake no. 1), then called twice when the board doesn’t pair my ace or king.  Had to fold to the all-in bet on the river.

27,100.  Sigh.
____________________

Your Hero live-blogging ...






No comments:

Post a Comment